Great truck detailing is only possible if you have the best semi truck detailing supplies at hand. However, flashy promotional materials and questionable product reviews have made selection more confusing for you. We at DetailXPerts decided to help you out by listing the most eco-friendly and effective auto detailing products and equipment that all truck detailers should use.
1. Turtle Wax® Rinse-free Wash & Wax – We consider this wax to be great because it provides optimum results whilst using a very small amount of water. It has a polymer based formula which safely removes all impurities from your semi without damaging the paint. Using this wax is straightforward. Just add a small amount of Turtle Wax to water, use the solution to washyour truck’s exterior and pat dry. That’s it!
2. Mothers Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner & Microfiber Cloth Kit – This carpet and upholstery cleaner works great, especially on stubborn stains, thus revealing the true color of the interior. It is pH balanced, environmentally safe and can be used on any upholstery and carpet type. The microfiber cloth can be used on all surface types for cleaning or buffing. Make sure you vacuum the area that you are applying the product on before and also after it has dried to remove any loosened dirt.
3. Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit – An automotive clay bar is a must-have in every truck detailer’s kit. We recommend the Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit to remove all contaminants from the surface of semi trucks such as white spots, dust, debris, mineral deposits, paint overspray, etc. Wash and dry the truck first, spray some clay lubricant, then roll the clay bar over the surface. Finally wipe the lubricant off with a microfiber towel. There are two clay bars in this kit along with a clay lubricant and a microfiber towel.
4. Mothers Brush Kit for Tires, Wheel & Well – This brush kit comes with three brushes, Mothers Contoured Tire Brush, Mothers Wheel Brush, and Mothers Fender Well Brush. The bristles are soft, chemical-resistant thus cleaning these challenging areas without damaging them. The brushes have rubberized handles that will give you a good grip.
5. Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner – This pH balanced biodegradable formula will both clean and condition the paint of your semi truck at the same time. It gently foams away stubborn dirt, grime and contaminants without stripping away the wax or sealant on the paint. The conditioner will leave behind a smooth and beautiful gloss at the end. Not to mention that it reduces drying time.
With these must-have semi truck detailing supplies, you will be a step closer to being a pro truck detailer. We recommend these brands not only because they are trusted and established – we have tried and tested these products and found them effective and environmentally friendly.
Do you think that with all these information, choosing the best semi truck detailing supplies will still be difficult for you? Then, we invite you to check out DetailXPert’s truck detailing service and schedule an appointment. This way, you’ll have your truck detailed as thoroughly as possible without the hassle of hunting for the best semi truck detailing supplies.
Enjoyed this post? Sign up for our newsletter to receive more valuable tips, ideas, coupons, and extras!