- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Membership is free.
- Must be of legal age to participate and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Green Rewards card.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
- A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Green Rewards card.
- Green Rewards cards may be used to track activity and accumulate Credits by the account holding Member only.
- Green Rewards cards are non-transferrable, the property of DetailXPerts Franchise Systems, LLC, and must be returned upon request of DetailXPerts franchisees.
- DetailXPerts Franchise Systems, LLC, DetailXPerts, LLC, and any of their operated or franchised properties (collectively “DetailXPerts”) are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Each Member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his or her Green Rewards account. Each Member must keep this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
- Credits can be accumulated and redeemed at any participating property.
- Credits may also be obtained by visiting participating retail outlets at participating properties. One Credit will be awarded for every $1.00 spent. This includes tax and may include service charges, depending on the outlet. It does not include tips or comps. Retail outlets include participating hotels, spas, food and beverage outlets, bars, nightclubs, and retail shops.* Credits will be awarded for whole dollars only. Any remaining cents will be truncated to the tenth, and will then count towards your next Credit. Credits received based upon retail spend are not eligible for entries or prizes for promotions, tournaments or any other drawings, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
- If a member purchases and subsequently returns merchandise, DetailXPerts may deduct from the Member’s Credits, the number of credits awarded for the purchase of the subsequently returned merchandise.
- All Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification.
- DetailXPerts uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s activity. The determination of DetailXPerts shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Green Rewards card.
- Credits have no cash value.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of DetailXPerts.
- Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Credits are valid as long as at least one (1) Credit is obtained every six (6) months. If no Credits are obtained within a six-month period, the entire Credit account balance will expire.
- Members must show valid, government-issued photo identification in order to redeem Credits.
- Members agree to allow DetailXPerts the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- DetailXPerts engages in strategic relationships, which may result in the accumulation of Bonus Credits that are deposited into a member comp account.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for the Green Rewards program lie solely with DetailXPerts whose decisions are final.
- DetailXPerts reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant’s reward(s) already acquired or redeemed.
- DetailXPerts reserves the right to deny application for membership or terminate membership at any time in its sole discretion.
- If any Member has not complied with the program in any manner in violation of the Rules and/or misuse of the Green Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation, or improper conduct, as determined by DetailXPerts, DetailXPerts may terminate the Member’s membership. In lieu of termination, DetailXPerts may at its sole discretion deduct Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Green Rewards Member.
- DetailXPerts may suspend membership benefits of Green Rewards Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had check(s) cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to DetailXPerts or any of its owned, operated or franchised locations (“Locations”). When the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to DetailXPerts, DetailXPerts may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Credits is at the sole discretion of DetailXPerts.
- Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the franchised location or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.