Top 5 Environmentally-friendly Cleaning Products for your Car
July 23, 2012
Organic car cleaning products work really well for your health and safety, your car’s appearance and functionality and the preservation of the environment as well.
What are the top five eco-friendly cleaning products for your car? Below is a list.
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products for Your Car
- Simple Green Car Wash: This product from Simple Green is non-toxic, biodegradable, non-hazardous, non-flammable and VOC compliant. It is ideal for cleaning the car’s exterior. It can easily remove the hard and tough stains without damaging the car’s finish.
- Green Stuff Wax Polish: If you are looking for an eco-friendly product that can be used for waxing and polishing, then this is the right one to use. This will make the wax polish last for at least 6 months.
- No Rinse Wash and Shine: This product has been referred to as one of the finest breakthroughs in the domain of green car products. It will help restrict your water usage. You’ll only need one or two gallons of water when washing your car with this product. There is no need to rinse your vehicle while washing and there are no harmful chemicals in the product.
- Eco Microfiber Towels: These towels are made of natural fibers that do not harm your car, your vehicle and your health. They are great for drying surfaces.
- Eco Touch Dashboard Protect: If you are looking for a great product that can be used to protect the dashboard, then this product is the perfect one for you. Use this scented product along with your microfiber towel to enhance the appearance of your dashboard.
It would be a wise decision to be part of the ‘Go Green’ bandwagon as you can save the environment. In order to understand more about eco-friendly car care products, you can schedule an appointment with DetailXPerts.
Enjoyed this post? Sign up for our newsletter to receive more valuable tips, ideas, coupons, and extras!