5 Best Car Air Fresheners That Last Long
March 24, 2014
A car that smells great, drives well, and looks fantastic is something that every car owner dreams of. However, try as we might, there are still instances when we miss out on our car’s regular maintenance schedule. At times like this you wish you had the best car air freshener that would last until your next detail. When this happens, it’s time to bring out your inner DIY handyman and take matters into your own hands.
Detailing your car inside and out is no small feat because you have to be ready to get down and dirty. But as soon as you open the car doors and smell the fresh scent that only a truly clean car has, you know that your efforts are worth it. Sometimes, even when you don’t have enough time to clean your car thoroughly, you can settle for simply making it smell nice. At the very least, you don’t have to travel in the rush hour traffic in a funky-smelling car.
So you might ask: what is the best car air freshener that I can use? Aside from the commercial car air fresheners that you can purchase at any hardware store or supermarket, you can also make your handmade concoctions with handy ingredients that are readily available in your own home. All it takes is a little imagination, a bit of practice, and the willingness to try something new.
If you still want to stick to the conventional car air fresheners, you should look for something that lasts longs and gives you the best bang for your buck. Here are five of our recommended brands to keep your car smelling wonderful mile after mile.
Best Car Air Fresheners – Long Lasting
- Lavender Air Freshener: This product has disinfecting and deodorizing properties, so you’ll be hitting two birds with one stone. Plus, lavender might just be the thing to ease your migraine during a long drive.
- Aura Cacia Air Freshening: with the calming smell of lavender filling the air, you surely won’t mind negotiating the busy roads during rush hour. Now you’ll be able to step out of your car smelling just as fresh as you did after you took your shower.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Baby Blossom Freshening Spray: Sometimes all you need to have to obtain a fresh-smelling car is baby powder. You can even use it on the seats and carpeting to ensure that the smell is well-distributed throughout your vehicle.
- Caldrea Basil Blue Sage Home Fragrance: This all-purpose spray that you can use at home as well as in your car, is the kind of scent that you will surely love to have around.
- The Body Shop White Musk Home Fragrance Oil: A classic, sexy, feminine scent, your car will certainly smell beautiful after you’ve dabbed a bit of this essential oil onto the dashboard. You can also use this for your DIY car air freshener.
You might think that every car air freshener is the same as the next one, but there are important differences that you have to note every time you put one in your car, like whether it works as advertised or if it doesn’t because of your allergies. If you’re still not sure what’s the best car air freshener for you, just ask your professional detailer for more suggestions.
Enjoyed this post? Sign up for our newsletter to receive more valuable tips, ideas, coupons, and extras!