Truck Wash Near You: to Use or Not to Use
February 22, 2016
Professional detailing can provide your truck with multiple benefits, but the same cannot be said for all truck washes. Most individuals tend to take their business to the nearest truck wash for the sake of convenience, disregarding important standards. In this article, we will provide you with important facts that will help you make an informed decision when it comes to saying “yes” or “no” to your local truck wash.
Say YES to your local truck wash if:
1. It has professional employees. Your truck is one of your most valuable possessions. As such, it should only be handled by highly skilled and experienced technicians. As a customer, it is your right to ask the following: Where did they get their training? What kinds of vehicles are they most experienced in? How long have they been detailing?
2. The services are reasonably priced. If the truck wash is offering professional truck detailing, then the cost of their services cannot be as cheap as that of an automatic truck wash. Neither should they be exorbitantly priced. If you are thinking of forging a long-term relationship with the service, then you might as well ask about customer loyalty rewards and special offers.
3. It offers mobile detailing. The convenience of having the detailers come to the place of your choice is something that you should not pass up. For instance, if you are ill, but still need to give your truck a proper cleaning, then it is only a matter of calling the professionals and setting up an appointment.
4. It is eco-friendly. Using an eco-friendly truck wash is the best way to give back to the environment that sustains you. Green detailing products and methods work wonders on your vehicle, while helping conserve and protect natural resources.
Say NO to your local truck wash if:
1. It’s an automatic truck wash. Automatic truck washes are your vehicle’s worst enemy. They may be both cheap and convenient, but the damage done to your truck over the course of time will not only result in expensive repair bills but also reduce the resale value of your vehicle.
2. It is using harsh/generic cleaning products. More often than not, it is automatic car washes that are guilty of this mistake. Chemically-laden truck wash products are not only harmful to the truck, but the residue can even affect your health. They are also hazardous to the environment.
3. The facilities are not properly maintained. If the truck wash owners cannot take proper care of their own facilities, how can you expect them to give your vehicle the care it deserves?
4. It has a bad reputation. This is, of course, a very obvious fact. A bad reputation means the service is not performing up to professional standards, be it with the quality of the products used, employee efficiency or customer service.
The right truck wash is a truck owner’s best friend. Truck detailing is not only important for your vehicle, but also for your image and reputation, so it is always important to do a lot of consideration before making a choice. DetailXPerts prides itself on its professionalism and quality of service. For more information, visit our truck detailing page.
Enjoyed this post? Sign up for our newsletter to receive more valuable tips, ideas, coupons, and extras!