Open Doors Event to Show Car Detailing
August 8, 2016
Do you wish to see a live demonstration of how effective our patent-pending steam cleaning process is? Our trained professionals will show you the ins and outs of steam cleaning at DetailXPerts’ open doors events for show car detailing on August 16 from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at 6121 Heritage Park Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416.
DetailXPerts Show Car Detailing: What’s in it for you?
So, why should you go to a show car detailing by DetailXPerts?
First, your beloved vehicle will get the treatment it deserves. We’ll make it shine from top to bottom, inside and out!
Second, you will learn how steam cleaning your vehicle can benefit you, your prized possession and the environment. Wary about using steam for your vehicle? No worries! Steam won’t damage your vehicle’s paint or ruin your interiors.
Third, we will give you a special 20% OFF on the day of the event only.
Just look at how we do our show car detailing:
In fact, steam cleaning has multiple benefits like:
For your car
- Steam has the ability to cut through most toughened spots of dirt and grime, as its temperature weakens the bond between the surface and the contaminants . This is an amazing feat to achieve without the use of strong chemicals.
- When using steam, you don’t have to use harsh chemicals for car washing. Thus, no toxic fumes or residues can threaten your health or your loved ones. Say goodbye to skin irritants, harsh fumes, and even carcinogens!
- Are you tired of trying to achieve streak-free glass cleaning with water and automotive glass cleaner? Then try steam cleaning. You’d be surprised at how clear your car’s windows and windshield will look.
- Steam is perfect for cleaning your car engine.
- Steam is ideal to clean all types of upholstery, including leather, vinyl, cloth, suede, etc. Get rid of stubborn food stains, pet stains, spots of mud, blood stains, etc. very easily. Handling steam carefully is especially essential when cleaning upholstery as you don’t want to soak the seats.
- Steam can also be used on other interior surfaces such as the steering wheel, the console, the dashboard, air vents, etc.
- Hot steam is a natural killer of harmful bacteria and viruses that circulate your car interior. Did you know that an unclean steering wheel alone is dirtier than a toilet bowl? And what about air vents? Many people pay little attention to these, but they are the primary culprit of circulating airborne germs. Steam is also perfect for stamping out mold growth on carpets, car seats, etc.
- Does your car interior smell bad? Perhaps from a pet stain, mold growth, unclean air vents, or a musty odor from wet clothes. Steam cleaning the interior is the best way to get rid of these bad odors without the use of harsh air fresheners that don’t address the root cause of these odors.
For the environment
- Steam is ideal for water conservation. You only need a gallon of water to wash an entire car whereas other process use up to 80 gallons on one vehicle alone!
- There is no toxic waste water so there is no risk of contaminating waterways and endangering aquatic life.
- When using steam you don’t run the risk of violating environmental laws, which usually involves heavy fines being imposed on law-breakers. More than the financial loss, reflect on the harm you are causing to our precious nature by using wrong car washing methods!
Please schedule an appointment for our show car detailing as early as today. Otherwise, we might not be able to accommodate you because of a full schedule.