Discover a car interior detailing service with a difference. Our engineering team has perfected an industry-leading steam cleaning system. And this green tech enables us to clean inside your vehicle the eco-friendly way.
Premium Car Care
Our specialty car care also includes upholstery cleaning services. We use steam and eco-certified products to remove stains, odors, and bacteria from your car. Moreover, this level of detailing ensures a healthier and more comfortable driving experience.
Mobile Interior Car Detailing
We know there aren’t enough hours in the day. So, what could be better than a convenient mobile interior detailing service that saves you time? Forget about waiting in line at the car wash. Instead, let our pro detailers come to your location, at home, or work to provide you with the best car interior detailing service in town!
Mobile interior car detailing by DetailXPerts cleans and sanitizes to the highest level. Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Complete interior wipe down.
- Steam clean and sanitize interior dash, console, and other surfaces. We don’t just wipe down your car interior; we also use steam to dissolve dirt and kill germs.
- Vacuum interior to remove dirt, dust, and debris. Areas include the seats, carpets, floor mats, and the trunk.
- Clean inside windows and mirrors. We clean and polish the interior glass to ensure a crystal-clear appearance. Streak-free windows not only look good, but also improve visibility for safer driving.
- Steam clean and sanitize headliner, seats, carpets, and mats. The steam reaches temperatures over 200°F (93°C). And this heat helps dissolve dirt, grime, grease, and other contaminants. Therefore, it’s easier to clean up.
- Steam clean and sanitize door panels and jambs. We direct steam at these high-touch points and overlooked areas.
- Clean the air/ventilation system to remove dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria. This prevents harmful particles from blowing into your car when using the AC or heating.
- Apply interior plastic/leather/vinyl conditioner. This finishing touch protects and restores the look of your car interior.
Note, there are extra charges for excessive dirt, tar, or heavily soiled vehicles. Ask us for a quote.
About Upholstery Cleaning Services by DetailXPerts
It's Not Cleaned If It's Not Steamed!
Benefits of Steam Upholstery Cleaning Services
- Steam gets deep into the fibers of car seats and carpets, even hard to reach areas.
- Sanitization guaranteed. Steam does more than clean your car upholstery. It gets rid of germs, bacteria and allergens that can make you and your passengers unwell.
- Safe to use on most upholstery materials, including leather, faux leather, and nylon. Also, steam is gentler on material than scrubbing with brushes or abrasive cleaners.
- Say goodbye to odors. Bad smells from spills, food, or other things are never nice in an enclosed space. Our specialty upholstery cleaning leaves your car interior smelling fresh.
- Upholstery material lasts longer if you keep it clean with steam. Dirt and grime can cause fabric fibers to break down over time, causing damage. The good news is regular steam cleaning can help prevent this problem.
- Quick drying. Steam cleaning introduces moisture into your car fabric, but the high temperature of the steam helps it evaporate quickly. As a result, this reduces the drying time compared to traditional methods using shampoo and water.
Upholstery in pristine condition can increase your car’s resale value if you plan to sell or trade it in. Prospective buyers are more likely to want a car with a clean and inviting interior. Wouldn’t you?
To sum up, we can tailor our car interior detailing service to give you a personalized experience. For instance, choose basic interior detailing to stay within budget. Or pay more for our premium Presidential Package that includes high-end exterior detailing. Whichever you choose, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of steam cleaning. And wait till you see the before and after results.