How To Effectively Advertise A Car Wash Business
October 18, 2012
In order to make sure your car wash business turns into a very profitable venture, it is important to understand how to carry out the advertising part effectively. There are several ways through which you can market your auto detailing business in the right manner. Achieving the right advertisement can lead to money in your pockets.Let us unravel the steps so one can reap maximum profit from your own business venture.
- Identify your target clients: It is not only important to start with your car detailing business, but it is equally important to reach out to your vehicle owners. However, you must understand that your average customer is the owner who loves to keep his car regularly maintained and cleaned. Also, research must be done in your business area. It is important to understand if majority of your customers will be male or female as this will help you to create the right variety of advertising materials. If you want to get lady clients, it will definitely require a different set of flyers and techniques when compared to tapping into the male clientele.
- Designing your flyers or brochures: When you are creating the flyers and brochures for your business, it is not only important that you provide concise and clear-cut images, but you must also ensure to include incentives which will help in tapping new customers. For instance, you can start with 10-15% discounts for first time clients or scheduling two services at once. This kind of promotion will definitely help you to gain newer customers and retain the current.
- Organize a public relations event: The best way to get attention of your customers is to create a public relations event for your business. In this way, you can attract a lot of attention and can get a lot of business as well. Your public relations event can be in the form of a product launch, charity fund raising, sports festival or trade show. Such kind of events will definitely enhance the client base of your business and will also help you in easy lead generation.
- Giving out coupons: You can give out coupons for car washes which can be included as a part of grocery store receipts, newspapers and bulk mailers. You can not only create your own coupon campaign but you can also accept other reasonable coupons from your rivals and you can use this to promote your own business. This is only recommended once you are very well established!
- Punch cards: It would be a nice idea to give the patrons of your car wash business a punch card and you can mark every wash on this card. You can evolve a system in which you can allow a free service for the customer after every ten punches. This is an incentive which you will be offering your customers and this will help you to gain your clients loyalty. You must ensure to give quality service to your clients as in this way you can enhance their loyalty towards you.
A car wash business definitely needs to be marketed in the right sense which is the only way the owners can profit from the venture and this type of business is the backbone of the professional auto detailing industry.