Eco Steam Wash Sustainability Statement
DetailXPerts’ patent-pending vehicle steam wash process is a giant step towards conserving water. Also, it reduces the amount of toxic chemicals being dumped on the environment. The more cars and other types of vehicles we detail, the more successful we get in our endeavor.
Our Eco Steam Wash Sustainability Statement
DetailXPerts is dedicated to delivering supreme eco steam wash services with integrity. At the same time, we care for communities and respect the environment.
We are the bellwether of embracing philanthropic approach and environment-friendly processes in the professional detailing sector. We encourage our competitors to follow and take the responsibility of conserving our planet’s limited resources.
This outlook has led us to institutionalize a triple bottom line in our operations: the philosophy of People, Planet and Profit.
We understand that sustaining a greener planet requires spreading information. DetailXPerts is committed to educating employees as well as customers on sustainability topics through internal meetings, round table discussions, and public presentations. We strive towards forcing the issue to a point that knowledge transfers into daily habits.
A few ways consumers can contribute towards a greener planet are by:
- Assessing the insulation for gaps and temperature moderation
- Regular vehicle upkeep, maintaining proper inflation pressures on tires to improve gas mileage
- Buying Energy Star qualified appliances and devices
- Using environmentally-friendly household products
- Reducing water consumption for residential yards through xeriscaping, timers, and rain gauges
Besides we also dedicate our Corporate Social Responsibility wing to promote philanthropic spirit in the industry and work towards inspiring a change in the community.
DetailXPerts is working hard to devise environment-friendly processes that take professional eco steam wash and detailing services to new heights. The breakthrough was possible due to our focus on delivering inspiring results while preserving nature. We are proud to be a professional detailing services business with less carbon footprint.
We achieved this feat by setting up challenges and infusing sustainability practices in our entire business chain, right from operations to administration.
On the administration side, we:
- Established and implemented a comprehensive recycling program
- Utilize post-consumer recycled content for office paper, towels, and bathroom tissue
- Encourage telecommuting and carpools among employees to further reduce noxious gases released by automobiles
- Use motion sensors to turn off idle lighting and save energy consumption
- Monitor heating and cooling usage during non-business hours
- Embraced e-technologies including scanners and e-mail to reduce paper and mail volume
- Adopted company-wide systems policy for “sleep” and similar low-power modes on all electronics
On the operational side, we:
- Developed water reduction technologies – waterless eco steam wash & cleaning methods
- Devised energy conservation strategies
- Adopted strict policy to procure only environmentally-friendly products or the best alternative possible
- Installed modern lighting technologies, including fluorescent and LED, to greatly reduce energy consumption and provide a healthier lighting level
- Utilize tele-presence technologies to reduce unnecessary travel
DetailXPerts strives to be a profitable member of our community not only through the traditional emphasis of stock valuations, sales volumes, profit margins, etc. Our eco steam wash and detailing business’s comprehensive definition of Profit also includes:
- Support and endorsement of partner companies embracing fair treatment of people and the communities in which they reside
- Avoidance of so called “greenwashing” – exaggeration of environmental or social advancements, in all company communications
- Revenue generation without interfering with the pledges made above towards People and Planet
- Running a sustainable business, producing economic benefits through direct means (increased revenues) and intangible ones
- Preservation and improvement of environment in all aspects of operations
You can join the green revolution!
Call 1-877-317-9737 or use our form to contact us today!